2019-05-10 11:10:00 0
How to use the servo electric screwdriver? Including what are the precautions for the servo electric screwdriver? Many people have such questions. We all know that electric screwdrivers, as one of the most commonly used electric tools, are widely used in the factory assembly industry. It is used to tighten and loosen screws. Its working principle is to drive the motor to rotate through electromagnetic induction. The speed and torque of the electric screwdriver are controlled by adjusting the gear ratio. Today, I will explain to you the use method and precautions of the servo electric screwdriver.
First, how to use the servo electric screwdriver.
1. The electric screwdriver should be lifted with a balancer to prevent it from falling to the ground or being damaged by impact;
2. When you want to tighten the screw, cut the positive and negative switch to the "FOR" position. If the screw is set with reverse teeth, cut the positive and negative switch to the "REV" position. Then align the screw and press the starter lever, the electric screwdriver rotates the locking screw, after reaching the set torque, the clutch will automatically trip, the motor will power off and brake, the electric batch will stop running, and the lock will be completed once;
3. If you want to loosen or remove the screw, cut the positive and negative switch of the electric screwdriver to the "REV" position. If the screw is of reverse thread design, cut the positive and negative switch to the "FOR" position. The operation flow is as described above Process, after loosening or removing the screw, just let go of the start lever;
4. If you want to replace the electric bit, you must disconnect the power first, then pull the cutter bit locking sleeve outward, you can remove the cutter bit and then install the cutter bit, release the lock sleeve to fix the cutter bit;
5. The torque output of the electric screwdriver can be adjusted by the torque adjustment sleeve at the lower end. The scale on the body does not represent the actual output value. You can refer to the torque identification chart or use a torque tester to achieve accurate torque output.
Second, the matters needing attention in the use of electric screwdrivers:
1. Do not use in an flammable and explosive environment. Although Doveth's electric screwdriver adopts brushless drive technology and will not cause electric sparks, it should be avoided in this special occasion to avoid accidents;
2. The socket used must have a reliable grounding. The machine adopts a structure that ensures safety through grounding. If the ground wire is not connected, it may cause electric shock and damage the unit.
3. Before use, make sure that the switch is turned off, and the equipped power plug should be used. The working voltage and current should be in line with the working range of the electric batch to avoid damage to the equipment;
4. Do not abuse electric tools, do not use electric screwdrivers as a stator, and do not use small electric work to do overloaded heavy work. You should choose an appropriate electric screwdriver according to the use torque;
5. Do not block the heat dissipation holes on the shell of the electric screwdriver with foreign objects, and do not in the environment of high temperature, humidity and metal dust. If the screw metal falls inside, it may cause damage to the internal circuit;
6. Long-term high frequency use may cause the motor to heat up and make the temperature of the whole machine too high. At this time, you should stop using it immediately and continue using it after cooling to a suitable temperature;
7. Regularly maintain and repair the electric screwdriver. If there is a malfunction, never open it for repair or modification by yourself, otherwise you will lose the warranty item of the after-sales service. You should contact the Dovesys after-sales service department for repair immediately.
The above-mentioned use methods and precautions of the servo electric screwdriver are shared here. The working quality and service life of the electric screwdriver are directly related to our daily use, operating habits and maintenance. Therefore, the operating instructions should be strictly followed during use, and maintenance should be done well. Of course, in addition to maintenance and maintenance, choosing a high-quality electric screwdriver is also one of the important factors to ensure the quality of work and improve the life of the equipment.